Life Insurance Corporation of India invites Online Applications from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment to the post of Assistant Administrative Officer. Candidates are requested to apply On-Line only. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) :
- 750 posts (General/UR-379, OBC-201, SC-114, ST-56) (PH-23)
- Age : 21-30 as on 1st March, 2013. Relaxations of upper age limit are applicable, Please see section 3 here: http://www.licindia.in/pages/EMPLOYMENT_NOTIFICATION_AAO-2013.pdf
- Education Qualification: Bachelor/Master’s Degree from a recognized Indian University/ Institution with a minimum of 55% marks in the aggregate in either of the Degrees.
- Pay and Benefits: 17240 - 32640 /- per month. HRA, City Compensatory Allowance, Pension, Gratuity, LTC, Medical Benefit and more.
- Probation: one year, extendable to 2 years
- Application Fees: This is Non-Refundable. For General or OBC candidates, Application Fee-cum-Intimation Charges of `500/- plus Bank Charges /Gateway Charges in case of Offline/Online Payment respectively. For SC/ST/PH candidates, Intimation Charges of `50/- inclusive of Bank Charges in case of offline payment only.
- Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on the performance in the Online Test on 11th / 12th May 2013. And followed by a Personal Interview.